HOW TO REGISTER
1. Go to mpr.activityreg.com.
2. Click on the "Login" in the upper right hand corner of the website.
3. If you do not have an account, you can create an account by click "Create a New Account", on the right hand side.
4. Once you have logged into your account, go to the tab "Register" located on the main menu on the upper part of the screen.
5. Click on Programs or Activities.
6. You will see a year located on the left hand side with a plus sign. Click on the plus sign that will expose a drop down menu.
7. Depending on if you are registering for a Youth or Adult sport or Program, you will need to again click on that plus sign to expose the exact activity or program you are trying to register for.
8. Click on the activity or program that you are trying to register for and more information will come on your screen
9. Click on the graphic to the right of the information. It should look similar to a piece of paper with a folded corner.
10. Continue to fill out information and questions to register for this activity
11. Once completely filled out, Please Read and Accept the Waiver/Terms & Conditions
12. Click Add to Cart
13. This will then take to a page that you can continue to Check Out. Do not be alarmed if it takes you to another page that does not resemble ActivityReg. This is our checkout page that is secured with a Third Party network.
If you have any problems registering online, or it seems as though our system is not working properly, please call us at 660.562.2923 and we will fix the issue as soon as we can.
Maryville Community Center
We also offer in house registrations at the Maryville Community Center, located at 1407 N. Country Club Rd. Our Front Desk will greet you and present you with the information you're looking for as well as the registration form, and answer any questions or concerns you may have about the activity or program. Once you fill out the registration form they can take you through check out, and accept cash, check or card. We do not accept American Express.
Can't make it in and don't have internet access? No worries! Just call 660-562-2923 and we can register you over the phone, however payment must be received by card over the phone. We will ask questions in order to fill out the registration form properly, so we ask that you please take time to answer. We can send a receipt to your email upon request.